'Need a Paint' Interior Painting
Bring colours to your world through the walls of your home, be creative and set the mood for your daily life with Need a Paint's interior painting.
But like any home improvement project, preparation is key. At Need a Paint we will prepare your walls and frames, by patching and plastering them if necessary, managed in a clean and professional manner (no paint residuos on your floors, carpets or furniture), making them flat and clean before they get painted.
Determining the colour scheme to your interior painting
- You can choose to paint one room at a time, or the whole house.
- If painting one single, room, consider first your surrounding rooms' colours.
- Choose colours that add depth and texture to your room. Blue colours are very calming, perfect for bedrooms, whilst dark or red colours are usually used on living or dining areas. White gives impression to enlarge the area, it is a really good option for small rooms, or to light up sun-blocked rooms.
Did you know you could purchase Sample Paints? By testing them out on your wall, will help you evaluate and make a better decision for that room. If you are really unsure about your choice, it is worth to spend just a few dollars on a sample, than later on regret it after the job is done.
Measuring correctly your area to be painted is very important
- Measure the width and height of each wall in the room to come up with the square footage.
- Do not forget the measure the square footage of areas that won't be covered by the paint, such as windows, air-conditioners, doors, etc.
- If you are purchasing your own paint, you will need to account for multiple coats, primer and the porosity of the walls, especially if you are drastically changing the wall colour.
- So make sure you overestimate your calculations to not run out of paint.
Interior Painting jobs include
- Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Cabinets, Hand railings
- Family rooms, play rooms
- French doors
- Kitchens & Lounge rooms
- Living rooms & Dining rooms
- Walls & ceilings
- Windowns and doors frames.